Due to the thermocouple probe this indicator has a very short response time. The ergonomic and pocket sized design makes it easy to use.
The Hygitherm sensor is original, reliable, and specifically developed to measure sanitary water temperatures inside the pipes.
- Measurement accuarcy: ±2°C from -100°C to -50°C, ±1°C from -49°C to +740°C and ±2°C above +741°C
- Measurement range (MR) : -100°C +1300°C
- Power supply : 2 battery 3V CR2032
- Functions : min/max/hold, °F/°C, on/off
- Sensor type : thermocouple K probe
- Probe : hygitherm probe (an essential solution in the fight against legionella)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Dimensions : 155mmx45mmx21.5mm
- Weight : 80 gr
- Warranty : 2 years ( T310 only)
This portable thermometer is supplied with battery, guide and protective case.
Exists with hypodermic probe, ideal solution for vaccum cooking : click here